CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Our 100th Day!

I know that I am VERY late in posting this.  I have been in quite a funk lately and I have really not been up to doing to much of anything.  BUT, the mood has past and I am back to feeling my old self.  I wanted to post a few pictures of our activities that we did on our 100th Day.  We did activities such as making 100th day hats, stringing 100 fruit loops for necklaces, finding 100 Hershey Kisses hidden in the room, and making a 100th day hash with 10 different ingredients.  This day was a lot of fun.  We even received a new friend to join our class on the 100th day!  Check out our pictures to see the smiles and fun!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow made with Smilebox


Have a great week!  I will be taking lots of pictures of our "Read Across America" week that we are celebrating this coming week. 

Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment