CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh the things you can measure with the cat in the hat!

I thought I would share a little activity that I do with my kids during our Dr. Seuss week. We have done a lot of activities with measuring over the past few weeks and I wanted to keep that skill fresh in the students minds. What better to measure than the cat's hat. I cut a hat out of construction paper for each student that will be in the group. Then I give them various objects such as dominoes, paper clips, popsicle sticks, and cubes to measure the hat with. They also have a recording sheet that they must record their findings onto. I am including the recording sheet in this post. I will also be posting later about a money game that I made to use with my kiddos. Hope everyone has a great day!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment