CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Houses!

I have never made Gingerbread Houses with my students before.   I have always thought that it might be a little "too much".  But this year I decided to take a chance and see how it went.  First, I found the directions from Deanna Jump.  She has a great packet that tells you how to assemble the houses and even gives you letters to send home to the parents to get supplies.


I will tell you before you see the slideshow, this was a VERY messy activity.  I went home with icing all over me, but it was well worth it!!!!  As the pictures show, the kids had a great time.  Many of them had never decorated a Gingerbread House before.  This is definitely an activity that I will do again next year.  Enjoy the pictures of all my little darlings decorating their houses, and enjoying a nibble or two of the icing.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

 Hope you all have a great week! 

1 comments:

My Kindergarten Kids said...

I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award! Come to my blog to check it out! :)
My Kindergarten Kids

Post a Comment