CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Calendar vs Promethean Board

This question was posed by Mrs. A over at Oceans of First Grade Fun.  While I don't have a Promethean Board, I do have a Smartboard.  I love doing calendar on the Smartboard!  It is so interactive and my students loved it!!!  However, when calendar was finished and the Smartboard was turned off there was no way for my students to reference things such as the days of the week or our actual calendar.  I didn't feel as if they were really getting the concept of a calendar.  To help remedy this situation, I am now doing a combination.  Part of my calendar is on the bulletin board and part is on the Smartboard.  That way the students get the interactive part of the Smartboard and the permanence of the bulletin board calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment